The Stay Grounded Network is hosted by the Austrian NGO Periskop:
c/o GLOBAL 2000
1070 Vienna, Austria
Stay Grounded is a network of over 200 member organisations worldwide. The association Periskop administers the coordination of the Stay Grounded network. The network ensures the exchange of information between members and organises joint public relations work and campaigns. However, the member organisations are autonomous, independent organisations and are not subject to any authority from Stay Grounded. Stay Grounded is therefore not responsible for any actions taken by its members or any other supporters.
See the campaigners currently employed by Periskop here.
IBAN: AT49 1420 0200 1098 0039
Bank: Easy Bank
Purpose: Stay Grounded Donation
For international donations click here
Our website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links”). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
Unless otherwise noted, the Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0 applies to content. That means you are free to
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The full legal code is accessible here.